Best E Villas Providence: Guest Reviews
We’re thrilled with all the wonderful feedback that our guests give us.
Here’s what some of them had to say about their stay at Best E Villas Providence.
- ” A great place to stay “Apr 2016read more...This is a great place to stay if you are thinking of going to Barbados. The environment is quiet, clean and the management is great. I will definitely want to stay there again.
- MOST COMFORTABLE STAY YETJul 2015Very Comfortable; Great Neighborhood; The Breeze was AWESOME; Excellent Maintenance and daily Cleaning Service provided..... Gloria was very nice and accommodating; Errol was very polite and pleasant; The kids enjoyed the pool. read more...I am a native to the island and have brought my family to Barbados several times. We've always stayed at vacation rentals but I must say, we've enjoyed this location the most. It was extremely comfortable and relaxing. Most days staying in was just as enticing as exploring the island. I am huge on cleanliness and in this aspect Best did not disappoint. Gloria was friendly and also added personal touches to the rental when she noticed we liked something a certain way. Sitting on the patio and enjoying the cool breeze became a must to my family. We definitely recommend this stay to all.(3 1/2 WEEK FAMILY STAY)
- terrific placeJun 2015read more...Had a nice Kool stay can\'t wait to do it all again
- Most enjoyable holidayJul 2013Norma,Orletta & myself we all enjoy our stay at Best E Villas Providence. read more...The holiday was most enjoyable I arrived safely back in the UK approximately 05:45 LGW Sunday morning reach home in Reading 07:30. Thanks again also regards to Gloria.
- Exceeded my expectationsJun 2013Just returned from a week in Barbados. This was my first trip there and I most certain it was the first of many to be spent at Best E Villas, Providence, Christ Church. read more...This accommodation met and exceeded my expectations in all areas, from its peaceful residential location to the completely furnished spacious apartment. I could easily see a family of four or a group of friends enjoying the roomy villa. Gloria with her humble friendly manner does an excellent job maintaining the villas high level of cleanliness and Errol and his lovely family make you feel like you have arrived home. My only negative was a week went by so quickly and I had to leave. I strongly recommend Best E Villas and this will be my choice of places to stay on my subsequent returns. Thanks to you all especially Little Cailey!
Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
- We love it at the villasDec 2012Thanks it was a pleasure meeting you and the family and I am back home safe we all enjoyed all the hospitality that was given to us. read more...On my next trip to Barbados there will be no other place for me and the family than Best E Villas.
Thank again to you and all your staff
We all love it there at the villas.
- I will definitely stay here againJan 2012I stayed at BESTE from December 2011 to January 2012. This was home away from home for me and my family. read more...The villa was very clean and the facilities enabled us to be comfortable at all times. Mr Best was very friendly and willing to assist my family with additional requirements. I will definitely stay here again when I return to the beautiful island of Barbados!!
- Great facilitiesJul 2011I've stayed at Best E Villas (Provdence) aka Home Away From Home on a few occasions and would like to say it is one of those places where you find it hard to make it a 'one time visit' .... definitely a 'return to asap' type of property. read more...Nice quiet surroundings, clean interior, dependable internet access, convenience of a landline ..... great facilities on a whole.
Oh and Gloria, very warm, friendly and accommodating.
- Thoroughly recommend Best E VillaDec 2010Thanks so much for the wonderful stay. I came to Barbados for a long weekend and the villa at Providence was just perfect for all my needs. read more...Its a lovely rural location with views of the sea and only ten minutes ride from the airport. The villa itself is fantastic. It has all the mod cons you need, with everything from a fully equipped kitchen and laundry room, to air con in the bedrooms. There is a large flat screen TV with satellite channels included, free wifi for keeping in touch with the world and a safe for keeping your valuables in. The villa is part of a small complex with 3 other villas, there are lush gardens and a lovely shared swimming pool. The villas all have good sized balconies which are just perfect for sitting out on with a nice glass of rum and watching the world go by.
Its only a five minute walk up to the bus stop, where you can get buses directly to Oistins (about 5 mins ride away), St Lawrence Gap (about 20 mins away) and Bridgetown (about 30 mins). The buses run frequently every ten minutes or so and although they can get a bit busy during rush hour, they are very safe and extremely cheap ($1.50 to anywhere on the island). Whilst a car is useful for the villa, it is by no means essential and I managed perfectly well without one.
Oistins itself is great for an evening out (especially on the popular Friday fish Fry) and it has some great beaches (although to be fair, I don't know of any bad beaches in Barbados, they are all fabulous). St Lawrence Gap is perfect for a quiet drink or bite to eat during the day and it really gets going in the evenings, with lots of bars and clubs. Bridgetown was a little bit quiet for my liking. There's not a huge amount there and its not very touristy, but the Mount Gay Rum Factory on the north side of the town is well worth doing.
Errol himself is the perfect host. When I stayed, he arranged an airport pickup for me (thanks Winston) and even took me out and about during my stay. (although I do blame him for my ever so slight rum addiction now:-)
Gloria the housekeeper ensures that the villas are always spotlessly clean and everybody is only ever a quick phone call away in case of any problems.
I got to see the villas up at Prospect whilst I was there and they are really lovely too. They have got a brand new wooden gazebo with bbq, table and chairs and a really nice pool. The location is only a two minute walk down to the sea and again a quick bus ride into the main resorts.
I would thoroughly recommend Bestevillas and am happy to answer any questions about them. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks again Errol and I hope to come back soon.
- We had everything we neededFeb 2010My friends and I had the pleasure of staying at Best E Villas this year. I only stay in 4-5 * accommodation hotels, so when my friends suggested we get an apartment I was a little hesitant. read more...Needless to say, I had nothing to worry about.
We had everything we needed, and the apartment was just like the pictures we had seen.
The Landlord was extremely helpful, and went out of his way to make sure we had everything we needed. The location is also very convenient to get to the beach.
Just the thought of it, is making me feel like taking another holiday.
Anyone wondering if they should stay here, they should.
Hope you have as much fun and relaxation as we did.
Stayed with us?
If you’ve stayed at our Prospect vacation rentals, please add a review of your visit with us.