Best E Villas Prospect: Guest Reviews
We’re thrilled with all the wonderful feedback that our guests give us.
Here’s what some of them had to say about their stay at Best E Villas Prospect.
- I would definitely recommend Best E VillasMay 2012Beautiful, clean appartments that have all the amenities that you would want! Had great internet connection which was key! read more...And AC (found in each bedroom on the second floor and in the main area on the first floor) is also a must in this 30degree weather country.
There are wonderful cleaning ladies that come in every day to make sure that the place is spotless for you. There's a great BBQ area and a pool right in back which is great for a quite night in or having a fun outdoor party. We were a group of University students working at the UWI which was a 5-10 minute walk from our place.
The beach is also a 5- 10 minute walk, a lovely, quite beach no resorts near it therefore lots of beach space. There is also a lifeguard on duty during the day. We are close to the main road, where buses to the main cities (Bridgetown, Speightstown, Oistins...) go. There are two supermarkets near the appartments on opposite sides both about 15-20 minute walk however, they both offer shuttle services to bring you back home with all your groceries.
All in all, it was a great place to stay. We were there for 6 weeks and truly felt on vacation however, with a touch of "home" to it. I would definitely recommend Best E Villas to anyone that is looking for a place in Barbados! 🙂
- Amazing apartmentsMay 2012My trip to Barbados was my first out of North America and I was traveling alone to see friends in St James and St Michael. I couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. read more...Not only was I close to my friends, I was close to everything else...the grocery store, the beach and the bus stop. My apartment was beautiful and spacious with all the amenities you could possibly need, a pool outside the door complete with bbq and many lounge chairs.
I enjoyed reading in the sun on my balcony and meeting the other guests. The staff were amazing and we had many chats during my stay. Errol was amazing and provided for my every need.
Will definitely be going again and staying in these amazing apartments when I do!
Nova Scotia Canada
- Great hospitality!Mar 2012We had such a wonderful time at Barbados and especially in Best E Villas. We wanted to thank you for this wonderful time in the very comfortable villa. read more...The villa is big and beautiful with all the right equipment that someone might need during a vacation.
We also wanted to send a very big hug to the wonderful Fiona that made our staying even more fun, she helped us with everything, she is really a wonderful person.
So again thank you Mr. Best for your great hospitality! Hope to see you soon!
Gili, Maya, Iiris and Tal from
fare away Israel 🙂
- Happy to recommendFeb 2012Dear Mr. Best, Nancy and I have been home for ten days. I just checked our local weather ( 14 degrees Farenheit with 2-4inches of snow forecast for tonight), versus 79 degrees and partly cloudy for your beautiful Barbados. WE WISH WE WERE STILL THERE!!! read more...We just wanted to drop you a note to let you know how vrey pleased we were with our stay at Best E Villas. You really have thought of everything for the comfort and convenience of your clients. In addition, we thought our rental unit was located in a perfect part of the island. We miss Fiona. She spoiled us with all the special things she did for us, and she ALWAYS made sure our unit was CLEAN!! Please give our regards to she and Margaret.
We especially wanted to THANK YOU for how very kind and considerate you were on the night of our arrival in Barbados. Your kindness in directing us to your villas from the airport at 2AM will always be remembered and appreciated. If we ever talk with anyone who is even remotely interested in visiting Barbados, we will be more than happy to recommend you and Best E Villas.
Again, our most sincere thanks for everything.
Bill and Nancy Johnson
- Lovely staffFeb 2012Hi Errol, Here we are...back in our (very) cold Milan but still dreaming of your beautiful island. read more...It's a pity we didn't have the chance to personally meet in Prospect, but I want to thank you and your lovely staff (Fiona! our baby was literally in love with her) for everything and particularly for letting us stay until late the day of our departure: that really helped us enjoying our short break until the very last second.
I really look forward to coming back in the near future, perhaps during Christmas holidays, with friends and family (I definitely want to book apt. 5 with the amazing first floor veranda).
Again, thanks for everything and wish you all the very best.
- Love it just love it!Feb 2012Stayed at the Best E. Villas in Barbados from Friday 17th February to Wednesday 22nd February 2012 and I recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic place to stay in Barbados. read more...The service was great and the hospitality even greater. Stayed at the Best E. Villas in Barbados from Friday 17th February to Wednesday 22nd February 2012 and I recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic place to stay in Barbados. The service was great and the hospitality even greater. Love it just love it! Thanks to Errol, Winston and Fiona great to meet you guys. Thanks to Errol, Winston and Fiona great to meet you guys.
- Great hospitalityJan 2012Hi, just to say, what a fabulous holiday i had, villa was perfect, location and facilities brilliant, first class. read more...Great hospitality from management and staff, friendly and genuine fabulous folk....thank you
Co. Durham. England.
- Best holidaysJan 2012Hi all just to say we had yet another great holiday as we always do at Best E Villas. read more...Think thats what makes our holiday most of the time as daddy Best you are the BEST lol but the one and only fipnahas to be Fiona, best ever cook, cleaner and our friend 4 ever (carnt wait 4 u to cum vist again) and there would be no holiday without the main man me little Winston lov ya loads (carnt wait 4 u to cum visit too) so all in all we will be back lov and miss ya all but see ya soon, aug, crop over again wupeeeeeeeeexxxxx
2 thornton lea pelton chester-le-street pelton co-durham england dh2 1un
- Peaceful and relaxing vacation placeDec 2011We, my family and friends, have been staying at Best E Villas since 2006. We have utilized both the 2 and 3 bedroom units and were quite impressed. read more...The rooms were clean, and the daily maid service was a welcome touch. The surrounding area is quiet, convenient to shopping and the beach, and is a 'stone's throw" from the city. Public transportation is readily available.
We visited the Harrison's Cave (awesome), went on a safari, enjoyed a dinner cruise plus other activities.
The owner was quite helpful in supplying information for making our stay most enjoyable: we had a really great time and plan to be back in the very near future. For a peaceful and relaxing vacation place to stay while in Bim, Best E Villas is the place to be.
Eslyn & friends
- Made us feel so welcomeMay 2011Hello Errol!!, What a wonderful place to stay in Barbados! Your island has the most friendly people...but Fiona is a jewel! read more...We were planning on doing a different island every year, but now we need to come back to your Villa every year!
You made us feel so welcome...like we were staying with friends, not just renting rooms! Thank you so much for such a wonderful vacation!
Bailey Colorado USA
Stayed with us?
If you’ve stayed at our Prospect vacation rentals, please add a review of your visit with us.