Best E Villas Providence: Guest Reviews
We’re thrilled with all the wonderful feedback that our guests give us.
Here’s what some of them had to say about their stay at Best E Villas Providence.
- Spacious, clean and comfortableJan 2010My family and I had the pleasure of staying at the Providence property for 9 days in January 2010. The accommodations were excellent. read more...This is a jewel tucked in a nice quiet community. The location was excellent for us. Its about 5 mins from the airport, 2 mins from the highway, 8 mins from oistins, Miami beach is close by. The apartment is just as it looks in the photos, spacious, clean and comfortable. The housekeeper was very helpful and accommodating. Housekeeping was done daily and you were even provided with beach towels. Mr. Best was always a phone call away and was very helpful when needed. The grounds and pool are well maintained and allowed for easy interaction with the other guests. My husband was even able to take in a game for night cricket at the recreation ground near by. We all can't wait to visit and to enjoy the hospitality of Mr. Best and his staff on our next visit to Barbados.
- Best E Villas are #1Sep 2009I stayed at Best E Villa and had a wonderful weekend up Christ Church my girls had a ball the place was great world class we cook and enjoyed ourselves and did a lil baking, eveything girlfriends would do when there are spending a weekend together. read more...Sadly, for one of our birthdays this year we tried to get an apartment again although we made contact very early we were refused. I didn't like that at all. Fortunately, this wasn't de only villa available in Beautiful Barbados. Otherwise than that Best E villas are #1 for me and the girls.
- We had a fantastic timeAug 2009I would first like to tell you that we truly enjoyed ourselves in the comfort of you Providence Apts. We loved the convenience of the location and the quiet surroundings of the property. read more...Gloria was truly a blessing and we appreciated her service. We had such a fantastic time that we are hoping to return during the month of December for a longer stay. The prospective dates we are looking at are Dec 16th - Jan 1st. We wanted to enquire about the total cost of this stay and we are curious to know if there is some sort of discount for returning visitors.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Katrina & Amanda
- I look forward to coming backAug 2009Just thought I would let you know how important it was to be comfortable while in Barbados for the crop over from July, 31 - August 7, 2009. read more...The accommodations were exceptional, the house keeper was superb. I really enjoyed my stay for the short period of time that I was visiting with my family member Mr. Terry Bennett. I look forward to coming back on my next vacation. It was fantastic and I would definitely recommend the property to other friends or family members. Once again thank you for making my vacation as comfortable as possible.
- Thanks for a great timeJun 2009I spent one of the most amazing weekends at Providence with some of my girlfriends. Our stay was nothing short of fantastic. read more...Thanks Errol for a wonderful time. We enjoyed the pool and beautiful surroundings. You make vacationing at home something for us to look forward to more often.
We just wanted to say a resounding THANX FOR A GREAT TIME
Sammie, Dionne, Shondel, Olivia, Keisha, Asha, Erica, Kemara and Charmaine 🙂
- I will always stay at Best E VillasMay 2009I've just returned from a two week holiday staying at the Best E Villas in Providence. The apartments are immaculate, equipped with every mod-con you could desire and more; very much a home from home. read more...They truly represent excellent value for money! Our housekeeper, Gloria, was an absolute gem and willing to assist whenever needed. I intend to visit Barbados again and will always stay at Best E Villas.
Thank you to Errol and the team.
South London UK
- Highly recommend these apartmentsMay 2009The apartments were spacious, and well laid out. The daily upkeep was excellent. Throughout our 3 weeks stay, we could relax in our own space or join other family & friends staying in the other apartments. read more...I would highly recommend these apartments for couples and/or to share with others. BEST E Villas will be my next stop when visiting Barbados again.
- Everything you needMar 2009We have just returned from a 2 weeks stay at Best E Villas. The apartment has everything you need on a Caribbean holiday, a small pool, aircon,washer, dryer,safe, large fridge,coffee maker and a service provided by Gloria the lady that comes in most days to provide you with clean towels, and bed linen. read more...The apartment is very clean,and the cool breezy that flows through is well needed during the day and evenings.The apartment is 5 minutes away by car to the famous Oistins Friday night Lime, where Locals and Tourist party together, The lovely Miami Beach is also 5 minutes away and in St Phillip the famous Crane Resort and Beach is 10 minutes away, where the sand is said to be the best in the world, and we agree.
One can walk to the main road which would take 8 minutes and all buses from there will take you to St Lawrence Gap or Bridgetown.We would recommend the apartment to anyone.
- Lovely two-bedroom apartmentMar 2009read more...What a lovely two-bedroom apartment. The area is quiet and the patio overlooks a garden view. There is a private fresh water pool and free parking at the facility.Our maid Gloria was a wonderful woman who came everyday and whatever we requested she provided. I was able to get online everyday and we were only a ten minute ride from the grocery store and Ostins which is the place to go for fish dinners and you can dance the night away especially on Fridays.There are four two-bedroom apartments at this site, two on each floor so if you have friends or family, bring them on. The beach is a short car ride away, and there is new construction going on in the area which means more development but it did not interfere with our relaxation.The owner was especially charming and we're looking forward to visiting his other property in St. James.
13 Rider Court, Newark, NJ 07103
Stayed with us?
If you’ve stayed at our Prospect vacation rentals, please add a review of your visit with us.