Best E Villas Prospect: Guest Reviews
We’re thrilled with all the wonderful feedback that our guests give us.
Here’s what some of them had to say about their stay at Best E Villas Prospect.
- Wonderful accommodationMay 2011My week at Best E Villas was remarkable. The accommodations were wonderful. read more...My boyfriend was like boy I love this place it's so clean and makes you feel like you are at home, my boys and niece came over to visit me on the weekend and they love the pool and were amazed at the accommodations.
Fonia and Margaret were really nice and went all out to make sure we were comfortable I would recommend Best E Villas to anyone.
And trust me we will be backkkk.
- Great memoriesApr 2011Hello Errol & Fiona! Thanks so much for your wonderful hospitality. read more...Bonnie, Tina & I had an awesome time on your lovely island in April. (sorry so late) You made our stay so nice. You made us feel so welcome. We hope to be there again someday soon. Thanks for the great memories!
4000 Kendall St
- Clean, very comfortableApr 2011Hello Errol, I wasn't planning a trip to Barbados but I was fortunate that my sister invited me to join her and her family. I was surprised at first at the location but within 24 hours was happy where we were staying. read more...We quickly learned how to use the transit system with the help of Fiona. She made are stay a lot easier providing advice and direction on where to go and helped arrange taxis service when needed.
The villa was clean, very comfortable and there was plenty of room for all six of us. We went to visit friends and their condo was much smaller.
We met several couples from different parts of the world and we felt like we were vacationing with family.
All six of us truly enjoyed our visit to Barbados and staying at Best E Villas added to the memories.
I would like to thank Errol, his brother, Fiona and Margaret for all their help. It was definitely a pleasure to meet them all.
I am hoping that I can return someday and take my husband. I am sure he will love Barbados and the staff at Best E Villas.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Location was perfectApr 2011Thank you for such a warm welcome - Fiona was the best! read more...We loved sharing coffee with her in the mornings and hearing "the talk" of the island and she was so helpful when we needed info on where to go and how to get there.
Our rooms were spacious, clean and comfy; all the appliances worked; pool was just right; location was perfect - what a view! Walking distance to restaurants, stores, bus, beach - thank you for a wonderful April Barbados vacation!
- Family atmosphereMar 2011My husband and I recently had the pleasure of staying at Best E Villas Prospect. Everyone there was so helpful and friendly. read more...The small family atmosphere is great and the location is wonderful, it so close to everything. Having your own kitchen was great and the facility was kept very clean.
Thanks again for everything
Cari and Gerald Trach (Canada)
- The place to stay in BarbadosMar 2011Hi Errol, We arrived home to cold weather and lots of snow. Unfortunately, it rained all through the night on Sunday causing considerable flooding on the west side of our little town. Many businesses and homes were filled with the the rushing waters. The water has receded and now the cleanup begins. read more...Roman and I loved Barbados. What's not to like with all the gorgeous beaches, warm and sunny weather and all the good Bajan food. I ate BBQ pigtails, cowheel soup, pumpkin fritters, coconut water and gel, pudding and souse, yummy sweet breads and potatoes and all the fresh fish at Oistins, etc, etc and etc.
We traveled around the island, through the middle of the island and got lost many times but always found our way back to the condo. I even attended church service at the little Weslyn church at the bottom of the hill. That was an inspiring morning for me.
And Fiona is a gem!! If I could have packed her in my suitcase I would have brought her home with me. We had two marvelous Sundays at her house, met her family and ate so much good food.
Best E Villas is the place to stay in Barbados. It was quiet, accommodating and very comfortable.
Stay well. Hope to see you again, too.
- We will be back again, no doubtMar 2011Hi Errol, Just wanted to tell you that once again our stay at Best E Villas was amazing. This being our second stay and it felt like home away from home. read more...All of the comforts of home, but the beautiful sunshine, beaches and warm Bajan hospitality made it a wonderful vacation. You guys are like family now and we will be back again, no doubt. Thanks to Fiona and Margaret for everything. Miss you guys and hope to see you soon.
- Great!Feb 2011Hi Errol, everything was great, I recommend staying with you guys!! read more...Laura
Nascimento Silva n.474 ap.501 cep 22421-020 Rio de Janeiro-RJ Brasil
- Well equipped villaFeb 2011Dear Errol, I should have contacted you on my return from holiday last November, I apologize for this oversight. I would like to say that my family and I thoroughly enjoyed staying at your villa. read more...The villa was well equipped , you and your staff could not be more helpful.
I have two sisters and their families planning to holiday in Barbados next July/August this year. I have recommended your villas and they have asked me to get some prices for them. I am giving you first crack. They are obviously looking for the best price they can find.Thanks for the bottle of rum, best regards to Fiona and Margaret
- Home from homeJan 2011Well once again we all had a BRILL-FANTASTIC time home from home. read more...Food, sunshine comfort, friendliness and FIONA,WINSTON,MISSIS BUMBLE O AND ERROL 2 haha and all the boys what a great time can't wait for 29th July and WE WILL BE BACK lov and miss you all xxxx
2 Thornton-lea Pelton Chester-le-street County Durham England DH2 1UN
Stayed with us?
If you’ve stayed at our Prospect vacation rentals, please add a review of your visit with us.