Best E Villas Prospect: Guest Reviews
We’re thrilled with all the wonderful feedback that our guests give us.
Here’s what some of them had to say about their stay at Best E Villas Prospect.
- A nice gemAug 2013Nice home away from home experience. My family and I had a wonderful time. read more...A nice gem tuck away on that hill with a awesome view.
Thanks for having us and we will certainly visit again.
To the owner Errol thanks for your thoughtfulness making sure that we had breakfast the morning after our arrival and also to arrange the airport pickup for us. You made our first trip to Barbados a pleasant one.
Bethune and Paul
- We will be backJul 2013Spent another great weekend at Bestevillas at the Prospect venue, first time in the two bedroom villas . read more...From the instance I opened the door I fell in love after I had to settle as the three bedrooms were occupied.
Enjoyed the ambience, the setting was so family oriented that it suited the weekend as I was staying with my family to celebrate my 6th wedding anniversary.
Thank you very much and we will be back in September to enjoy another Staycation.
Whitehall St. Michael
- Very reasonably pricedJun 2013If you are planning to holiday in Barbados, make sure your plans include Best E Villas. read more...Set in a residential area away from the bustle of the more busy tourist areas which gives it a more home from home experience.
Very reasonably priced, traditionally decorated in a Caribbean style, close to great bus connections into Bridgetown, Speightstown & Holetown, although you can hire a car from the numerous car hire company's through out the island.
7 minutes walk from Batts Rock beach for that early morning swim or simply chilling on the white sanded beach. There is also a fresh water pool by the villas with sun loungers and a barbecue area should you fancy a cook outside.
Each villa has a fully equipped kitchen. Cleaning service everyday from Monday to Friday with really friendly staff.
My wife and I have just returned from 15 days on our 2nd honeymoon and wishing we were there now instead of this so called British summer. Check out the website www.bestevillas.com
Colin & Yvonne.
- Feel at home away from homeJun 2013I must say it was a pleasure staying at Best E Villa everyone enjoyed their stay and love it there. read more...Iit's simply a place for a vacation Quiet and Relaxing. The apartment is Excellent everyone misses there so much we all wish our stay was longer.
Mrs Fiona treated us like her own family, she is Awesome we miss her so much and Magaret too they are both amazing individuals. Please tell Fiona we miss her we also miss Best E Villa and it's Pool those are memories we will always have.
Great job Errol keep it up and we hope to see you all again sometime in future. Take Care.
Thank You for making us feel at home away from home Thank You!!
Latchman and Family
- The condo was perfect!Mar 2013Thank you for your hospitality. We had a great time in Barbados!!!!! read more...Winston was so helpful when we first arrived and Fiona was full of information for us any time we needed anything. The condo was perfect! We will definitely recommend your place to any one that we know that is considering traveling to your beautiful island.
It was a pleasure meeting you.
Laurie and Mark Karasevicz
- We look forward to coming backJan 2013We very much enjoyed our being in Barbados, and particularly in your apartment. read more...We are now back in very cold Estonia and wish we were there.
Many thanks again for your hospitality, we look forward to coming back.
- We were treated like family!Nov 2012The two of us had a wonderful 10 night stay during our first visit to Barbados at Best. E Villas, Prospect St.James. read more...The Villas are made up two buildings, one containing two 3 bedroom units and the other with three 2 bedroom units. The property is located up a hill just off the west coast main road and has a lovely landscaped yard,pool and gazebo for grilling and dining.
The units are clean and comfortable with all the comforts of home, including AC throughout,a well equipped kitchen, washer,etc. But what sets it apart are the two lovely women ,Fiona and Margaret ,who are on site providing wonderful service,friendly advice and taking care of all your needs. The owner,Errol stopped by one day and shared a couple drinks with us poolside.We were treated like family!
- We will never stay in a hotel againSep 2012What a great time was had by all at Best E Villas. The accommodations were all we could hope for. read more...Really enjoyed the bbq on the back patio and enjoyed many a meal there watching the monkey on the hill. Very entertaining.
Fiona was terrific and the children just loved her. We have made lots of friends in the 30 years we have been coming to Barbados, so it was nice to have space to entertain.
We will never stay in a hotel again, this was far superior!!! Hope to see you soon
16 Sir Lancelot Drive
- Staff were lovely and friendlySep 2012I've been meaning to drop you a line to say how much we enjoyed our stay in your accommodation. read more...Not only was it very comfortable but it was maintained to such a high standard and your staff were lovely and friendly.
I will definitely be recommending your accommodation to friends and family.
You take care until next time.
All the best,
- Everything that we could needJul 2012I would just like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING. We had a great time, the apartments are definitely home from home with everything that we could need and more. read more...We are all in a depression as we speak, all back to the 9-5 and the weather here in England is all grey skies and rain, rain, rain, hopefully it will improve in time for the Olympics.
Please say Hi to Fiona and the Team and thank them for looking after us soooo well. Hopefully we'll be back soon!
Stayed with us?
If you’ve stayed at our Prospect vacation rentals, please add a review of your visit with us.