Best E Villas Prospect: Guest Reviews
We’re thrilled with all the wonderful feedback that our guests give us.
Here’s what some of them had to say about their stay at Best E Villas Prospect.
- Nothing could be better than BESTJan 2016read more...In a peaceful elevated position, the property boasts 5 spacious apartments in 2 buildings with a shared pool in an upper class area still under development. Errol Best is a genial & generous host , ably supported by Joyanne & Margaret who keep the apartments clean & tidy. Batts Rock beach is 15 minutes downhill walk away - Fitts Village, with its beach & supermarket, is 20 minutes walk in the opposite direction. The supermarket will happily transfer you back with your shopping! Barbados is a great winter holiday destination and Best E Villas deserves to share that reputation. It offers space, tranquillity and comfort not found in a hotel. We look forward to returning.
- best staycation everAug 2015read more...My boyfriend and I had a lovely 5 days at Best E Villas only disappointment being we could not stay forever....Errol Best the owner is a very pleasant friendly person to begin with ,the rooms are very spacious clean and cozy with everything you could possibly need the surroundings are very well kept and beautiful the pool area and gazebo with BBQ grill added an even more luxurious feel to this lovely home away from home....we've done a few staycations before but the Best E Villas experience was definitely the best.... Can't wait to be back there again...Best E Villas is the absolute BEST....keep up the great work Errol and company see u guys soon
- Family with UWI StudentAug 2015The Villas are a wonderful place : clean ,quiet, safe. read more...My family of four spent one week to be with our son during his registration at University ( Cave Hill). The location was reasonably close to the University but its a good idea to rent a car. Fantastic accommodation! However almost everything in Barbados is expensive so be prepared to cook your own meals if you are on a budget.
- very comfortable!!!!Jul 2015read more...Mr. Best thank you for the lovely accommodation. I have nothing but good things to say about Prospect. My family really enjoyed every inch of the property. I hope next time we will be able to stay. You were very accommodating and kind!! Thank you again! Candace
- very comfortable!!!!Jul 2015read more...Very nice place to stay. Very friendly atmosphere. Thank you Mr.Best my family and I really enjoyed our stay!
- Prospect Villa.Jul 2015read more...Lovely Villa.My family enjoyed every minute of our vocay.Great location and beautiful view of the immediate location.Public transport is within easy reach to the city or even going North of the Island.Great staff.Will be back and will highly recommend this Villa.
- Very good adress!!!Jul 2015This is the address to have when you go to Barbados . A quiet place with a sea view upon waking and an amazing Team: friendly , available and attentive to our needs. read more...We will be back !!!Joëlle, Ericka And Aline thanks Best e villas for all !!!
- Worth the stayFeb 2014Best E Villas have more than met my expectations, from the accommodation and services offered to the private ambiance of the villas. read more...I've been to Barbados on two separate occasions but the cozy feeling I experienced at Best E Villas have made it worth the stay.
The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable which is perfect for relaxation. The kitchen area was fully stocked with cooking utensils which made cooking the best meals for a love one or even family a moment to cherish. To Mr. Best I express great gratitude for making sure I was well taken care of from the beginning to the very end of my stay in Barbados. Best E. Villas have now become my home away from while in Barbados!
- A nice gemAug 2013Nice home away from home experience. My family and I had a wonderful time. read more...A nice gem tuck away on that hill with a awesome view.
Thanks for having us and we will certainly visit again.
To the owner Errol thanks for your thoughtfulness making sure that we had breakfast the morning after our arrival and also to arrange the airport pickup for us. You made our first trip to Barbados a pleasant one.
Bethune and Paul
- You will keep going backAug 2013"Hospitality at it's finest, very friendly." read more...This is our third trip to this property, so that speaks volumes in itself. This year we were there for 18 days and another family also came and rented one of the other units and they loved it too. We can't wait to get back. The location is perfect for us, very central, close to Bridgetown and not far from Brighton's beach and only a 10 minute ride to Brown's Beach.
The service is wonderful and Fiona is amazing.
The only thing I would want people to know before going is that it is not on a beach (but only a 3 minute walk down the hill) and it is up a little hill off the main road, but as long as you know that before heading out you will not be disappointed and you will keep going back.
Another Satisfied Guest
Stayed with us?
If you’ve stayed at our Prospect vacation rentals, please add a review of your visit with us.